by Klemens Strasser
Asymmetric is a puzzle game with focus on easy gameplay, challenging puzzles and beautiful design for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. Groopert and Groopine, two poor creatures, were trapped and torn apart and you have to reunite them. Simply swipe anywhere on the screen to guide the characters through the puzzle, but don't forget - They always move in opposite directions!
Over the course of 66 levels, you will encounter obstacles like rocks, holes, portals or speedpads. By mastering these levels, you will earn coins with which you can buy new character pairs. These pairs live in different worlds, so playing with them may change the style of the game completely! You may even end up in space!
- One price - three Platforms: Available on iPhone, iPad and AppleTV.
- Six chapters with 66 levels
- 30 character pairs, four different themes.
- Wonderful piano soundtrack by Stefan Putzinger.
- Beautiful and simple art style.
- GamePad support
- Screen Recording via ReplayKit.
- iCloud Sync: Start on your iPhone, continue on the Apple TV - Your save game will be synchronised to all of your devices!
- iMessage Stickers!
- GameCenter Achievements
Released: 16 November 2016
Has in app purchases: noCategories: Games, Strategy, Puzzle