by Gambitious Digital Entertainment
RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails game that puts a gravity-defying weapon in your hands. One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles out of the way. With a cast of crazed characters, challenging gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, it delivers twitchy platforming goodness.
- “You’d be hard pressed to find a more impressive indie title this year.”
9/10 – GameSpew
- “With it's fantastically crafted gameplay, stunning visual style and mind blowing soundtrack. It sits up there with the likes of Super Meat Boy and is easily a must have for anyone's collections.”
9.2/10 – n3rdabl3
- "RunGunJumpGun is simple arcade action taken to its extremes"
4.5/5 - Hardcore Gamer
- “RunGunJumpGun is a carefully created and marvellously designed game which offers challenges to those who look for them”
RECOMMENDED – Eurogamer Spain
- "...the game has a good look, is buttery smooth to play, and has a killer soundtrack to go alongside it."
8/10 - The Sixthaxis
- Beautifully Difficult:Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action:Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay:One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds:Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem:Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode:For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals:Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack:Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative:The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables:The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay:Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
Released: 10 November 2016
Has in app purchases: noCategories: Games, Action