OPlayer - video player, classic media streaming
The most popular video player OPlayer now supports Apple TV.
OPlayer on Apple TV can stream movies and music stored on Samba, FTP and UPnP/DLNA servers.
* Supported File Format Extension
- XVID AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC... most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT... most of all subtitle file formats.
How to use:
1. Set up Samba, FTP servers or UPnP/DLNA servers on PC or other devices.
2. Use OPlayer to connect the servers. (Choose the correct ftp encoding and input the correct host address, username and password)
Then you can stream the video and music on the fly.
* Contact us
Released: 14 January 2010
Has in app purchases: yesCategories: Entertainment, Music