HBO GO® is HBO’s streaming service, free with your HBO subscription through participating television providers. It’s HBO, anywhere, and gives you unlimited access to all of HBO: the original series, movies, comedy specials, documentaries, smart talk shows and special events. HBO GO is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as Apple TV and a variety of other streaming and gaming devices. Download the app, create a login and watch on your favorite supported devices.
How do I watch?
1. Download the HBO GO app.
2. Log in with the credentials set up through your participating television provider or on hbogo.com.
3. Stream unlimited programming, movies and more on your iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What programming is included?
• More than 2,000 titles, including every episode of every season of Game of Thrones, Ballers, The Leftovers, Girls, Silicon Valley, Veep, True Detective and Togetherness.
• Highly anticipated new, upcoming original programs: the world premiere of U2: Innocence + Experience Live in Paris; Vinyl, the upcoming series from Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger; and Westworld, the forthcoming drama starring Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris.
• The biggest, latest hit movies—including American Sniper, Maze Runner, Unbroken, Taken 3 and The Theory of Everything—with more new titles added every month.
• More Emmy® winners than any network this year, and the most in HBO history, including TV’s Outstanding Drama Series (Game of Thrones), Outstanding Comedy Series (Veep), Outstanding Limited Series (Olive Kitteridge) and Outstanding TV Movie (Bessie).
• Smart talk shows including Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and Real Time with Bill Maher.
• Thought-provoking documentaries such as Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck and The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst.
• The best original series and miniseries from yesterday: The Sopranos, Sex and the City, The Wire, Entourage, Band of Brothers, True Blood, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Deadwood and more.
• Action-packed HBO Sports documentaries, series and World Championship Boxing events.
What’s the difference between HBO GO and HBO NOW?
HBO GO® is HBO’s authenticated online streaming service, available at no additional cost to HBO subscribers through their participating television provider. HBO NOW is a new, standalone online streaming service that is available to all customers with a high-speed internet connection.
HBO GO® is only accessible in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2015 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. HBO®, HBO GO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For assistance, please visit help.hbogo.com.
Released: 29 April 2011
Has in app purchases: noCategories: Entertainment, Lifestyle