Hopster: Kids TV, Nursery Rhymes, Music, Fun Games
**App Store Best of 2016**
Hopster has award-winning kids shows and educational content to promote positive development and learning. We look for shows that are both fun and wholesome, weeding out anything that’s the TV equivalent of junk food. We’ll be sure to transform your living room into a fun and safe playground designed just for kids.
- App Store’s Best of 2016, 2015, 2014
- Winner of KidScreen Award 2016
- First ever Bedtime timer on Apple TV
- #1 Kids entertainment and learning app for 5 & Under in over 24 countries
- Zero Ads. Nada. Nothing.
- Use your Hopster subscription on Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
- COPPA and KidSAFE certified
- Over one million families already use Hopster
Need help with the bedtime routines? Set a timer on the Hopster companion app on your phone or tablet and when the time is up and watch the Hopster characters wave goodbye to your little one. The app will then suggest a lullaby for the kids that they can take with them to bed on their phone or tablet.
What’s more, everything on Hopster is based around a curriculum developed by early years experts to make sure all our content is positively nurturing to your kids’ development.
WHAT CAN YOUR KIDS DO ON HOPSTER?
Watch over 800 episodes of award-winning shows like Max & Ruby, Louie, 64 Zoo Lane, Nursery Rhymes TV, SuperWhy!, Bob the Builder, Thomas and Friends, and many many more*
- Enjoy nursery rhymes and other popular kids music videos
- Explore their favourite themes and characters
- Find recommended shows based on their viewing habits
- Lean to brush their teeth with Fluffster in our new mini-game
- Play the underwater music game, Bubble Beat.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT HOPSTER?
- Hopster is an immersive world that offers a multi-screen experience
- A 100% SAFE and Ad-free environment
- Age-appropriate COPPA and KidSAFE certified app for toddlers
- Access on iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV with just one account
ABOUT THE HOPSTER SUBSCRIPTION:
Hopster is a monthly subscription service. All of our plans are auto-renewing.
- Unlimited access for £3.99/$4.99/€4.99 per month. No cancellation fees.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Cancellation of your subscription will take effect after existing subscription period ends
- Price may vary according to subscription length, location, and/or promotion
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- The user may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to their iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Content may vary by territory
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Your child’s privacy and safety is our top priority. We will never share your personal information with 3rd parties or sell it on. And there are no ads ever. No really, we mean it.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a passionate team of parents, designers, and developers in London, UK. For questions, recommendations, get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Released: 28 October 2015
Has in app purchases: yesCategories: Education, Games, Family, Educational