by Calvino Noir Ltd
The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot.
We use Apple's Metal graphics technology to recreate the style of film noir, with it's beautiful high contrast aesthetic to build a world that feels real enough to host the game's dangerous setting.
Acts 2 and 3 are available as in-app purchases.
Inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner. Play as a disparate group of last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
- Seven levels splits across three acts.
- Fully voiced, rich mystery plot.
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema.
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills.
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
- Game controller support
Released: 26 August 2015
Has in app purchases: yesCategories: Games, Strategy, Adventure