by Csaba Iranyi
Air Meter is a small utility that lets you monitor your network data usage on a per-interface basis. Your tvOS device has different network interfaces for accessing Wi-Fi wireless local area network (LAN) and Ethernet local area network (LAN).
INTERFACE SUMMARY INFO
• Show currently active network interfaces.
• Supported interfaces:
• Wi-Fi network (client mode).
• Ethernet network.
INTERFACE TRAFFIC INFO
• Data upload counters: sent bytes, sent unicast and multicast packets, forwarded bytes and packets.
• Data download counters: received bytes,received unicast and multicast packets.
• Interface error counters: input and output errors, queue drops, CSMA collisions, unsupported protocols, unaligned packets.
• Quality of Service (QoS) counters by traffic types: best effort, background, video, voice, private.
• Quality of Service (QoS) access category counters: sent bytes and packets, received bytes and packets.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.
• Apple TV 4 .
• tvOS 9.x.
Released: 19 November 2014
Has in app purchases: noCategories: Utilities, Business